Gerald R. Baker graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington with a B.A. in Economics. He joined Connecticut General in 1969 and served in management and sales until 1978. He subsequently worked as a financial consultant until establishing the firm of Baker, Elhoff & White, L.L.C. in 1984. In 2004, Gerald's efforts in financial planning were recognized by D magazine as he was named one of the best financial planners in the DFW area. Gerald now serves as the president of Baker Financial Services.
- Chartered Life Underwriter - 1972
- Chartered Financial Consultant - 1982
- Masters of Science in Finance - 1983
- Served for fifteen years on the Board of Directors with the American Cancer Society
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Former President of the Tarrant County Medical Education and Research Foundation
- Recognized in 2004 by D Magazine as a top financial planner in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex